About Me

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Miss ya'll


I just sent out the mass email about my blog tonight and I have already received a number of very nice emails, I really appreciate them. Who knew blogging could be so much fun!


In response to Bob's email about why I should not play rugby, too bad I'm doing it! I figure as long as I keep up my running, I can always just out run the girls who try to tackle me. Besides how much damage can slender French business students do anyway, besides I have been asking for a nose job since I can remember.


I have to go to bed so I can get up at a decent hour tomorrow. I thougt I would jut post random pictures from Paris each time until I figure out what I'm doing. Today's picture is my friend Molly, from Miami, and I on the metro.


Good night, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment